My boyfriend and I have so much se*x that we've broken everything, even the bed and sofa.


The woman claims that her se*x drive is “ruining her house” because she and her partner can’t stop having fun. The unidentified woman recently opened up about the matter on Reddit, where she hoped people would be able to offer her advice.

She said that she and her partner “aren’t exactly tiny,” as her partner is 6’3″ and 220 pounds while she is 5’3″, 210 pounds. They both have very high se*x drives and sometimes have se*x up to eight times a day. At the very least, the couple goes to bed about twice a day.

To some, this might seem like an ideal situation, but she admits it has “wreaked havoc” in their apartment. Within two months of living together, they had broken a bed and punched a hole in the wall.

They also nearly broke the back of the sofa and recently discovered the bed frame had penetrated the carpet. This also ruined the carpet and some wooden boards underneath it.

Now she's in a bit of a fix, as she doesn't know what they can do to fix things and prevent such incidents from happening again. It seems that putting it on can sometimes cause some problems too.

In the post, she wrote: "I've tried putting the little plastic floor guard on the bed. It makes it slide everywhere, and we end up laughing and singing 'A Whole New World' while walking around the room."

 

The floor isn’t an option, we both have bad backs from working, the way our bodies are built, and keeping from blowing into each other. Thankfully, I have a great friend who owns a hardware store, and they’ve been really helpful in teaching me how to make repairs.

“But, I’d like to know if anyone has any tips or tricks for navigating this – sturdy bed recommendations, anything, please before we ruin our apartment building.”

Some people were quick to respond with their thoughts, and one person recommended investing in sturdy furniture.

They wrote: “I can’t imagine a great bedframe getting destroyed in even the most emotional moments. I’m 240 and my wife is 200, both tall and muscular, and the best we can do is maybe some heavy creaking.

Post a Comment

और नया पुराने