My name is Shakespeare Tripathi. I work in Hindi hot films, which include scenes ranging from body exposure to having se× with a female actor.

 


My name is Shakespeare Tripathi, I work in Hindi hot films, in which there are scenes ranging from body exposure to having se× with a female actor.

I get hundreds of messages every day from new people that I also want to work in this field.

So today I will share my experience with you through this page, after this you guys decide yourself what to do.

Earlier I used to work as a cabin crew in an airline, and at the same time I started getting modeling offers, then in the desire of money I also did modeling work and when the work went a little better, I stopped working as a cabin crew and gave full time to modeling.

But then the lockdown was imposed and there was a shortage of work

And my career started to falter, then I got an offer for a film which was very bold, everything was right, after reading the script I thought it would be fun to work

When I went to the set, I found a very experienced partner there, she had already done many such films and she looked very se×

After seeing her I became very nervous

Well somehow the shooting got over and I got my money

Later I felt it was not a big deal


I started getting big offers one after the other, in that I got a film full of se×

I knew that this would be a turning point for me but I didn't know how. I said yes and after the film was over, people started recognizing me and slowly I started getting recognition in this industry.

But what did I have to pay to reach this point?

My father and mother are both professors. Because of my work, they have to bow their heads.

I want to roam around with my parents, click pictures with them and share them on social media but I am not able to do it.

People don't let me enter hotels or buildings. They think I am going for a shoot.

Everyone wants se×, but when you get to do it multiple times in a day and it doesn't matter if you feel like it or not, you have to do it.

The mind gets bored and se× is more of a mental act than a physical act. It is more pleasurable only when you do it with your lover.


The days when there is no shoot, I feel very relaxed.

Many times, I have to have se× with women who already have children and their husbands also live with them.

You will find girls who are well maintained and you will also find those whose body keeps stinking of sweat, but as an artist, you have to work.


Post a Comment

और नया पुराने